Started career in 1980 as staff nurse in Ministry of Health in Taiping, Perak and then posted to Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II, (26 yrs.) Kota Bharu, Kelantan (26 yrs.). Nursing Sister at Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah (6 yrs.). Nursing Matron at Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Temerloh, Pahang ( 3 yrs.). 2015 : Retired from Ministry of Health after 35 years service.
- Basic Nursing Certificate ( Penang General Hospital) | 1980
- Enterostomal Therapy Nursing Course ( Kuala Lumpur Hospital) | 2001
- Sijil Posbasik Pengurusan Personel Kesihatan ( Ulu Kinta Hospital) | 2003
- Malaysian Certificate of Education | 1973
- Higher School Certificate | 1976
- Malaysian Enterostomal Therapy Nursing Association (President 2016/2017 )
- Member of World Council Enterostomal Therapist
- Member of Malayan Nurses Association
Enterostomal Nursing Activities:
- Kelantan (Raja Perempuan Zainab II hospital) | 2002 until 2007
- Pahang ( Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah hospital) | 2008 until 2015
- Serve as Enterostomal Nurse to patients, carers, health worker and nursing students at hospital providing stoma care, conduct stoma courses, teaching hands-on sessions to nurses and counseling services.
- Conduct yearly Seminars and workshops on stoma, wound and continence care at hospital and state level.
- Formed stoma care team in Hospital Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Temerloh, Pahang
- Innovate use of stoma discharge checklist in Hospital Sultan Hj Ahmad Shah, Temerloh 2009
- Involve as facilitator in Enterostomal Therapy Nursing Education Programme 2013
- As speaker in Allied Health session Coloproctology 2013, 2016
- As speaker in Stoma and wound care seminar in Hospital Umum Sarawak 2012, 2015
- As speaker in International Islamic University of Malaysia 2015
- Co-Director Malaysian Wound Ostomy Continence Education Program 2016
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 012 - 965 13 50 / 09- 719 93 80