The Fastest Airport Transfer in Kuala Lumpur
Take the KLIA Ekspres train for a fast and reliable transfer between KLIA/KLIA2 and KL Sentral Station in the city.
- Your non-stop journey takes only 28 minutes (additional 3 minutes for KLIA2).
- Trains run every 15 minutes during peak hours and 20 minutes during off-peak.
- The first train is at 4.55 a.m. and the last is at 12.55 a.m. (midnight) from KL International Airport to KL Sentral.
- The first train is at 5 a.m. and the last is at 12.40 a.m. (midnight) from KL Sentral to KL International Airport.
- Safe and reliable service with 99.7% on-time service performance.
- Enjoy free porter service and WiFi onboard.
- Easy connection from KL Sentral Station to anywhere in the city.